General Terms and Conditions of Sonnenstein Marketing GmbH & Co. Naturprodukte Vertriebs KG
§ 1 Applicability vis-à-vis entrepreneurs; definitions
- The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts that you conclude with us (Sonnenstein Marketing GmbH & Co. Naturprodukte Vertriebs KG) as a supplier via the website https://www.sonnensteinquelle.com/shop. Unless agreed otherwise, we object to the application of any of your own terms and conditions.
- Within the meaning of the provisions below, a consumer shall mean any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can be primarily attributed neither to a trade nor a profession (§ 13 of the German Civil Code). An entrepreneur shall mean any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity that in concluding a legal transaction is acting in the execution of its commercial or independent business activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
- The following provisions governing the conclusion of contracts shall apply to orders placed via our web shop https://www.sonnensteinquelle.com/shop
- When a contract is concluded, it shall be concluded with
Sonnenstein Marketing GmbH & Co. Naturprodukte Vertriebs KG
Zum Seeblick 5,
83703 Gmund am Tegernsee,
- The presentation of goods in our web shop does not represent a legally binding offer of contract on our part; it is merely a non-binding invitation for the consumer to place an order for goods.
- The following provisions shall apply upon receipt of an order in our web shop: the consumer submits a binding offer of contract by successfully completing the order procedure facilitated by our web shop.
The order process comprises the following steps:
1) Select the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking on the “Order” button
3) Check that the cart is correct
4) Click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button
5) Log into the web shop (after registering) by entering the appropriate login details (email address and password)
6) Check the information entered once more, and correct it if necessary
7) Bindingly submit the order by clicking on the “Order” or “Buy” button
Before bindingly submitting the order, the consumer can use the internet browser’s “Back” button to go back to the previous page and amend the customer data fields as required, or close the browser to terminate the order process completely. We will immediately confirm receipt of the order in the form of an automatically generated email (“order confirmation”). This represents our acceptance of your offer to conclude a contract.
- Storage of the text of the contract for orders placed via our web shop: we shall send you the order information and our T&Cs by email. You can also view the T&Cs at any time at T&Cs. For security reasons, your order information will no longer be accessible via the internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
- The prices quoted include statutory VAT and all other price components. Delivery is free within Germany. For all other countries, we will check and inform you of the delivery costs.
- You can pay by advance payment, PayPal or credit card. We ask that you transfer the purchase price to the following account immediately upon conclusion of contract:Sonnenstein Marketing GmbH & Co. Naturprodukte Vertriebs KG
IBAN DE90 7008 0000 0540 0697 00
§ 4 Delivery
Unless clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all of the items that we sell are ready for immediate dispatch. In the case of advance payment, the delivery period of five working days shall begin as soon as the money is received in our account. In the case of all other payment types, the delivery period shall begin on the day following conclusion of contract. If the end of the delivery period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in the destination location, the end shall be deferred to the next working day.
§ 5 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 6 Applicable law
The applicable law shall be German law. This choice of law shall only apply to consumers provided that it does not result in the consumer being deprived of the protection afforded to him/her by the mandatory rules of law of the state in which the consumer is habitually resident (favourability principle).
§ 7 Dispute settlement
Under Directive 2013/11/EU, the EU Commission sets out an internet platform for online resolution of disputes between traders and consumers (“ODR platform”). The platform can be accessed at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
We are neither obligated nor prepared to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board. To contact us directly, please use our email address: email@example.com
T&Cs last updated Feb. 2018