Statutory right of withdrawal for consumers
A consumer shall mean any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can be primarily attributed neither to a trade nor a profession.
Statutory right of withdrawal
As a consumer you are entitled to withdraw from the contract within fourteen days without providing a reason for doing so.
The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the date
– on which you or a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the goods delivered, if you ordered one or more goods in a single order and they are delivered together;
– on which you or a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the final goods delivered, if you ordered one or more goods in a single order and they are delivered separately;
In order to exercise your statutory right of withdrawal, you must notify us
Sonnenstein Marketing GmbH & Co. Naturprodukte Vertriebs KG
Zum Seeblick 5,
83703 Gmund am Tegernsee,
Phone: +49 8022 673 47 42
Fax: +49 8022 704 70 87
of your decision to withdraw from the contract in a clear declaration (e.g. by sending a letter by mail, fax or email). You may use the withdrawal form below for this purpose; however, it is not obligatory that you do so.
The withdrawal deadline shall be deemed to be met if you have sent the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the deadline.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this Contract, we must reimburse you for any payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (excluding the additional costs incurred if you have selected a different type of delivery to the cheapest standard delivery option offered by us) without delay, but no later than fourteen (14) days after the day on which we receive the notice of your withdrawal from this Contract. We will use the same payment method you used for the original transaction in order to reimburse you unless otherwise expressly agreed; under no circumstances will you be charged a fee for this refund.
We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and no later than fourteen (14) days from the date on which you notify us of your withdrawal from this Contract. The deadline is deemed to be met if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only be liable for any diminished value of the goods if this loss in value is attributable to any use or handling of the goods that is not deemed necessary in order to verify the condition, features and functioning of the goods.
Please use the following as the return address:
Sonnenstein-Quelle Betriebs GmbH
Grounds for exclusion or expiry
The statutory right of withdrawal shall not apply in the case of contracts:
- for delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and have been manufactured on the basis of a personal choice or according to customer specifications, or of goods that have clearly been tailored to the customer’s personal requirements;
- for delivery of goods that are easily perishable or that have a short expiry period;
- for delivery of alcoholic beverages for which a price was agreed upon conclusion of contract but that cannot be delivered any earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract, the current value of which depends upon fluctuations on the market over which the company has no control;
- for delivery of newspapers, journals or magazines, excluding subscription contracts.
The statutory right of withdrawal shall expire prematurely in the case of contracts:
- for delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons relating to health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for delivery of goods that, by their nature, have been irreversibly combined with other goods after delivery;
- for delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in sealed packaging if the seal has been removed after delivery.